Playing around with the new promarkers I got for Christmas
I was in Antwerp with my course a couple of weeks ago. Antwerp was a great place to be, and it was just the break I needed from university. I never really manage to do much drawing on these sort of trips. I guess it is because there is just so much to see and do when you are in a new place for just a few days, that sketching kind of gets forgotten…
Top 5 things I liked about my Antwerp trip.
1. The nights out. So much fun.
2. Eating breakfast in the park.
3. Belgian waffle everyday.
4. The giant cathedral.
5. The piano player in the street.
Top 5 things I didn’t like about my Antwerp trip.
1. No sleep because of snoring roommate.
2. To short time there.
3. Really difficult to find ATMs.
4. Don’t remember the name of it, but there was one beer that tasted awful. Like a mix between fish and metal…
5. Difficult to read the menus in restaurants.
If I get the chance, I will definitely go back there.